Mommy Jobs Online (https://mommyjobsonline.com) is seeking Visit Verification Specialist to work from home remotely.
The Visit Verification Specialist is responsible for ensuring that visits submitted to payroll are complete and all information pertaining to submitted visits is accurate.
Review, verify, and approve employee time card entries; confirm the visit completion and member chart information.
Audit time cards and payroll reports for accuracy and make any needed corrections in order to prepare for payroll processing.
Provide guidance and/or training materials to employees requiring assistance with time card entries.
Interact and communicate with employees and Clinical Managers to research time card and/or chart discrepancies then correct time card entries as needed.
Acts as first point of contact to employees regarding pay discrepancies related to visits, cell reimbursement, and new hire training; researches time cards and liaises with Clinical Managers and HR/Payroll to respond to employees.
Maintain accurate payroll records by following proper procedures for editing and approving time cards.
Assist with audits and other assigned tasks as needed.
Maintain compliance with our policies, procedures and mission statement.
Adhere to all confidentiality and HIPAA requirements as outlined within our Operating Policies and Procedures in all ways and at all times with respect to any aspect of the data handled or services rendered in the undertaking of the position; and
Fulfill those responsibilities and/or duties that may be reasonably provided for the purpose of achieving operational and financial success of the Company.
PAY: $18.44 per hour
Please visit https://mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Clerical WAH Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member to get connected with this client.
Please email us your resume after you have registered to become an agent with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent ID code MJOLTanyaPhilip on your registration submission.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1 (405) 418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat:
• High speed Internet (if remote)
• Private work environment (if remote)
• May be mandated to work from the office.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in Customer Service, Human Resources, or Payroll.
• Must have work-related experience working on a personal computer (PC), navigating through multiple computer systems and screens.
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite; particularly Excel.
• Learn and adapt to evolving technology needs.
• Work both independently and with a team.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to meet payroll deadlines; handle multiple tasks with strong attention to detail.
• High school diploma is required.
• Associate’s degree or equivalent is preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred.