Virtual Notary Public
- Professional Services
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) are looking for a Virtual Notary Public to work in the U.S. only.
SPECIALTY: Personal Property Security Agreements
OVERVIEW: This position demands a high level of precision, professionalism, and expertise in navigating legal documents.
- Verify the identities of parties involved in PPSA transactions through secure virtual authentication methods.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of these types of documents that are presented for notarization.
- Administer oaths and affirmations as required by law during virtual transactions.
- Stay updated on changes in PPSA regulations and ensure compliance with all relevant legal requirements.
- Maintain meticulous records of PPSA notarization, adhering to confidentiality protocols.
- Provide guidance to clients on the virtual notarization process and address any inquiries.
- Collaborate with legal and compliance teams to uphold the highest standards of document integrity.
- MUST be a U.S. citizen. High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current commission as a Notary Public in your state of residence (U.S.).
JOB REQUIREMENTS: High-speed Internet connection, reliable computer with a camera and microphone, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $125.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment.
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
Sign Up Application: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/application-sign-up/.
To find out more about being a Notary Signing Agent and the packages that we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents, click the link below.
Please give us a call to speak with a live notary specialist at (405) 568-7539 or click the link above if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options, schedule a booking, and/or to get help with getting started with your notary signing services.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.