Shasmi Beauty is now seeking Medical Coding Data Entry Agent to work remotely online.
Ability to effectively communicate medical information, test results, diagnoses and or proposed treatment in a manner easily understood by the patient. Must be able to effectively communicate with clinical staff.
Ensures accurate data entry and completion of authorization data from customer information, medical records, referral/authorization forms, assists Patient Service Representatives (PSRs) in obtaining consult reports within required turnaround times.
Provides initial data entry related to potential quality issues. Under the direction of a supervisor, requests appropriate records and process initial review of those records. Works in a fast-paced work at home environment.
PAY: $16.00 per hour
TO BECOME A LIFETIME MEMBER:
Please complete our remote contractor registration enrollment https://shasmibeauty.com/telecommute-job-board/.
Please reference our agent registration ID code ShasmiBeautyTanyaPhilip on your application when you apply.
We will contact you back within 24 hours via email.
If you are seeking PT or FT employment and would like more information on this position, then please call 405-252-1103 or apply online.
• Technical Skills: Working knowledge of medical terminology and the authorization and referral process; Telephone customer service and analysis skills; Proficient with data entry into on-line systems; Ability to cope in a fast-paced work at home environment and to effectively utilize multiple systems to perform function.
• Team-Building/Team Player: Influence the actions and opinions of others in a positive direction and build group commitment.
• Problem Solving / Analysis: Ability to solve problems through systematic analysis of processes with sound judgment; Has a realistic understanding of relevant issues.
• Organizational Skills: Ability to organize people or tasks, adjust to priorities, learn systems, within time constraints and with available resources; Detail-oriented.
• Information Management: Ability to manage large amounts of complex information easily, communicate clearly, and draw sound conclusions.
• Communication/People Skills: Ability to influence or persuade others under positive or negative circumstances; Adapt to different styles; Listen critically; Collaborate.
• Commitment to Task: Ability to conform to established policies and procedures; exhibits high motivation.
• At least one full year experience in a medical office or health care environment, which includes data entering medical records or information.
• Knowledge of medical terminology normally obtained through a medical certification OR experience using, interpreting and applying ICD and CPT codes.
• Experience using Microsoft Office, the Internet and medical/health systems.
• College course working the healthcare or equivalent field.