Mommy Jobs Online (https://mommyjobsonline.com) is looking for vendors/independent contractors who can transcribe audio content of criminal investigations, internal affairs, and various law enforcement audios. Contractors should have prior verbatim, multi-speaker transcription experience.
Whether you want to transcribe full-time or part-time, we have more than enough work to go around.
New orders are available Monday through Friday with turnarounds that vary from same day to 5 business days. The majority of our orders are 3 business days.
Our order pool allows you to choose orders that fit into your schedule-- displaying the length of audio and turnaround for each order. You may claim anywhere from a couple of orders a week up to fully booking yourself a “full-time” amount of orders.
Note: If you do not have a foot pedal yet and are going to purchase one after receiving word that you have been qualified for this position, we recommend an Infinity brand foot pedal as this will soon be required to interface with our system.
PAY: $20.00-$60.00 per hour
CONTRACTOR COMPENSATION STRUCTURE: Per audio minute and dependent on the turnaround time of the order. Contractors are paid on the 1st and the 15th of the month.
We only contract with citizens of the United States that reside within the USA. A full criminal background check is required for individuals completing this work.
There is an initial assessment period before any vendor is able to complete client work.
TO BECOME A MEMBER:
Please visit https://mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now. You will need select the Transcription WAH Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member to get connected with this client to begin their hiring process.
Please email us your resume after you register with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent ID code MJOLTanyaPhilip on your registration submission.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1 (405) 418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat:
• PC that can run a transcription software package of your choosing
• High-speed Internet connection
• You must use good quality headphones (preferably noise canceling), and a foot pedal for audio playback.
• Must be a citizen and resident of the United States.
• Willing and able to begin immediately.
• Able to pass a full criminal background check.
• Have prior multi-speaker transcription experience. The most successful candidates will have experience transcribing multi-speaker audios for a law enforcement agency (police department, sheriff’s department, etc.) or court reporting experience.
**We may also consider other legal transcription experience**
• Type 80 words per minute.
• Have excellent grammar and proofreading skills.
• Able to type and then proof your documents to 98% accuracy.
• Demonstrate strong computer literacy and be proficient with MS Word.
• Able to open Excel documents (proficiency is not needed).
• Proficiently use Search Engines, a Web browser and email.
• Typing 80 words per minute is generally the minimum speed needed to be successful with the orders offered from our company, along with excellent grammar and proofreading skills that will allow you to consistently provide a 98% accurate transcript.