Mommy Jobs Online (https://mommyjobsonline.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a full-time Data Entry Specialist to work virtually in the U.S. only.
This data entry/administrative position provides support to the back-flow department with room for opportunity and growth. This position includes, but not limited to, a high volume of data entry and other administrative duties.
This position requires a high volume of data entry/emails/phone calls that require the candidate to be both accurate and detail oriented. Both 10‐Key and typing skills are critical to this position. This position also includes daily communication with the back-flow department, staff, customers, and field technicians via phone.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
PAYMENT: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
Please visit https://mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Clerical WAH Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member to get connected with this client.
Please email us your resume after you have registered to become an agent with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent ID code MJOLTanyaPhilip on your registration submission.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1 (405) 418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat:
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Stable Internet connection, computer, and a home office set-up.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in administrative and data entry,
Microsoft, Outlook, Google Spreadsheets and/or Excel.
• 10‐Key: 4500 KPH with a 95% accuracy.
• Typing speed: 30 WPM with a 95% accuracy.
• Ability to work effectively in a busy, sometimes noisy environment, with frequent interruptions.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Punctuality, reliability, and regular attendance are essential functions of position.
• Excellent organizational, multi‐tasking, and time‐management skills.
• Ability to work independently and part of a team.
• Friendly and professional customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent grammar, spelling, punctuation, and proofreading skills.
• Ability to take initiative, prioritize tasks, and problem‐solve.
• Experience answering a multi‐phone system.