Mommy Jobs Online (mommyjobsonline.com) / 405 418 6160 call for serious inquiries only.
Are you an experienced, ambitious writer and content producer with a passion for all things?
Does your dream job include thinking about Theme Parks 24/7?
We are a small, dynamic new media company that does things a little differently. We look for team members who thrive on setting their own strategies, but who can collaborate with a team to achieve success.
The ideal candidate should available 4+ hours evenings during the week and 8+ hours each day on weekends. Candidate must have a comprehensive and consistently up-to-date knowledge of Theme Parks.
This candidate will be responsible for a variety of projects that will require strong writing, editing, and attention-to-detail. In our business, stories can pop up at any time and we have to be ready to react on a moment’s notice, so having a somewhat flexible schedule is ideal.
We’re learning something new every day, and we’re looking for candidates who enjoy the type of work that includes problem-solving and encountering brand new concepts and situations daily. In the ever-evolving environment of online content, the rules change quickly; the successful candidate will not only keep up, but will be a trendsetter.
We’re growing fast and offer tremendous possibilities for those who are able to capitalize on the opportunity.
- The position requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, grammatical prowess, and editorial ability. Tasks will include:
- Creating, editing, and publishing theme park related online content, which could include quick news writing, high-level editorial thought pieces, viral marketing writing, guidebook writing, video script-writing, and more
- Providing any other support to ensure content meets our high standards of professionalism, factual consistency, authenticity, and reliability
Experience and Skills
- Strong attention to detail and project follow-through
- Journalism background
- Ability to work well with team members and co-workers
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with the WordPress platform
- Excellent, entertaining writing ability. Funny/Humorous writing is a plus
- Experience with the Open Office platform is a plus
Candidate can be located anywhere as this is a work-from-home, 1099 Contractor position.
Pay: $28.00 hr
To Become An Agent
*Apply at www.mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Professional Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote customer service job positions. Please reference agent id code MJOLAmyR when you register online.
If you have further questions please contact us at 1 (405) 418 - 6160.