Remote Flexible Jobs (https://remoteflexiblejobs.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Customer Service Success Lead to work remotely.
This company, which is based in the U.S., is a profitable, fully remote company that empowers 150,000+ freelancers around the world to run successful businesses.
With a suite of proposal, contract, invoicing, time and task tracking, accounting, and collaboration products, we help the world's best creative, independent workers stay independent and focus on the work they love.
Our business has grown rapidly, and we are looking for our first full-time customer success lead hire to keep our users happy and successful with the product.
You will be on the front lines actually working with customers via chat and email support, but also helping to build and manage the process, content, and team as we continue to grow.
This role is perfect for you if you have worked in customer success or support before in a remote team, and are looking to take your career to the next level!
This role is great because...
This position involves...
Like any fast growing company, no two days are the same, but you can find yourself:
SALARY: $16.50-$21.00 per hour
Apply and register today at https://remoteflexiblejobs.com/join-now and select the Remote Customer Service Job Network.
Please reference user code RFJTanyaPhilip.
Please contact our office staff at 1 (405) 633-0079 if you have any further questions.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Internet, computer, and a home office setup.
○ Excellent at written communication:
• Clear, yet concise communicator in all forms of written communication (emails, chats, documentation), and bring the right mix of authoritative yet friendly and helpful.
○ Very process-driven:
• Hate doing the same things twice? Do you like to share your knowledge and time saving tricks with others to make them more effective?
• The ideal candidate will own the entire support process to ensure users save the time getting the answers they need, and that our team can scale along with those users.
○ Have worked remotely before:
• We are a fully remote company (although we get together often!), and we have found the best candidates have worked in, learned from, and thrived in a remote environment before.