Several VA contractors are seeking VA coders interested in PT/FT (minimum of 15 hours per week – flexible hours) coding opportunities.
YOU MUST CURRENTLY BE WORKING FOR THE VA OR A VA CONTRACTOR WITH A PIV CARD
1. You must currently be working as a coder for the VA
2. You must have an active Master Account & have a PIV card
3. A Minimum 2 yrs experience as a VA coder
4. Willing to work min 15 hrs per week remote
5. This is a Long term project
To Become A Member:
Please visit www.mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now. You will need select the Medical Coding Remote Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member to get connected with this client to begin their hiring process. Please email us your resume after you register with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent id code MJOLAmyCollins on your registration submission.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default