Remote Travel Insurance Agent (50 WPM)
- Professional Services
Work at Home Job Source (https://www.workathomejobsource.com/) is now in search for a Remote Travel Insurance Agent to work in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPES: Full-time. MUST be a U.S. citizen.
- While most of the company’s customers self-serve online, there will always be some who like to use chat, call or email.
- As a Remote Travel Insurance Agent, this is your primary responsibility. We do not cold call, we do not solicit. Ours is a world of inbound requests from customers.
- We do not upsell, which means that we do not stretch a customer’s wallet.
- We measure success through conversion, 5-star reviews, and other customer focused metrics.
- Your goal must be to serve the customer.
- Your job is simple—you find the lowest priced policy that serves their needs.
- When not engaged with customers you could be writing and/or creating useful articles that will be loaded onto the company’s site. Or you may be creating and updating the internal database. There are several opportunities for you to continue helping the clients indirectly.
- You will be directed, of course, so if you are comfortable as a researcher and a writer, there are always writing assignments to tackle.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years of Insurance Sales experience. 1 year of remote work experience is preferred. Insurance Producer License with Property and Casualty LOA is required.
- Must be or willing to become a Travel Insurance expert.
- Must be General Lines Property and Casualty qualified in your home state.
- Ideally, you will also hold an Auto, Home, and Life insurance certifications, although this is not a pre-requisite.
- A travel insurance background is an advantage, but is not required.
- Salesforce experience is helpful, but not required.
BEHAVIORAL: Because you will be working in a remote environment, you must be self-motivated and be able to multi-task. Warmth, empathic, and humorous. These all matter to a customer, and they matter to us. If you have a genuine desire to serve others, and can show these characteristics to those you serve, you will fit in beautifully.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAY RANGE: $12.00-$30.00 per hour
TO APPLY FOR A CUSTOMER SERVICE AT HOME AGENT POSITION:
To start your journey as a Customer Service Agent, kindly visit https://www.workathomejobsource.com/. Once there, click on the "Join Now" button and navigate to the Customer Service Work At Home Job Bank registry to become a valued member.
When submitting your resume, please remember to include the agent ID code WAHJSTanyaPhilip as a reference.