Remote Teacher for Children
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on our platform. Our mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. We provide one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Our curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Tech Requirements: Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
To Become A Member: Please visit mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Professional Job Bank Registry to become a member to get connected with this client. Please email us your resume after you register with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent id code MJOLAmyR on your registration submission.
Please feel free to consult with us if you have further job related questions about our company at 1*405*418*6160.