Assists in developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; maintaining databases; preparing reports.
The role will be passionate about technology marketing, working with our team to optimize marketing campaigns and grow the business. The role will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to ensure alignment and help build tools to improve marketing, sales, partners, and services in the priorities, plans and execution of integrated GTM (Go-To-Market) campaigns and optimized results, as measured by revenue, marketing campaign Return on Investment, and customer satisfaction.
- Schedule and run status update meetings to review marketing calendar, projects, and schedule and run campaign coordination meetings with stakeholders as required.
- Maintain weekly updates to internal communication vehicles (Teamwork, Marketing Budget, SharePoint, Confluence, Marketing Calendar, etc.).
- Coordinate webinars for customers and prospects including setup, promotion, tracking/reporting, hosting the broadcast, and handling follow up communications.
- Manage social media. Plan social media calendar and coordinate content and images. Ensure metrics continue to improve on a monthly basis. Ensure that social media profiles’ company information and graphics are up to date.
- Proofreading of all marketing materials to double-check spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Manage advertising including PPC, digital and print. Create advertising plans and coordinate insertion orders. Maintain advertising calendar and coordinate content and images according to deadlines.
- Assist with tracking key metrics for monthly reporting.
- Directory listing management.
- Manage website updates.
- Assist in the coordination of content developed by internal and external sources including collateral, blogs, use cases, and graphics.
- Develop graphics, create ads, update collateral, and assist with other graphic design tasks as needed.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Marketing Coordinator or Marketing Specialist is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in the marketing field is required.
- GoToWebinar experience is required.
- Experience managing corporate social media accounts is required.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office products including Excel (including basic formulas), Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint (SharePoint experience a plus).
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated with the ability to learn quickly and to exceed expectations.
- Takes direction, documents expectations and details, then executes.
- Flexible, self-driven and can-do problem solver.
- Experience in leading projects and managing events under time constraints.
- Highly organized with attention to detail and strong project management skills.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is preferred.
- Salesforce and HubSpot experience are preferred.
- Experience with Drupal is preferred.
- Experience working with virtual teams and/or management a plus.
- Slack, Confluence, TeamWork, and SurveyMonkey experience is a plus.
- Have availability for some travel.
Pay: $25.00 hr
To Become An Agent
*Apply at www.mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Professional Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote customer service job positions. Please reference agent id code MJOLINGE when you register online.
If you have further questions please contact us at 1 (405) 418 - 6160.
Home office setup, internet
Office skills, written and verbal interpersonal skills