Mommy Jobs Online is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Coder Educator to work remotely.
The Coder Educator will be creating and delivering education to coders and providers. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 7-10 years healthcare experience, the AHIMA ICD-10 Trainer credential, a coding credential, and experience in training in Inpatient/Outpatient/ Provider Practice settings.
You will enjoy the flexibility to telecommute from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
Development and delivery of education content for the changing needs of coders and providers utilizing ICD-10, and other healthcare initiatives impacting the market, such as Risk Adjustment.
Creating and maintaining current Instructor-Led Training, eLearning training, and Webinars.
Create custom Instructor-Led Training Sessions to meet specific and unique client needs.
Dual-Coding Reviews for Outpatient/Professional Claims for the purpose of creating educational content.
Collaborate across various levels of resources.
PAY: $50,000 per year
TO BECOME A MEMBER:
Please visit https://mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Medical Coding WAH Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member to get connected with this client.
Please email us your resume after you register with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent ID code MJOLTanyaPhilip on your registration submission.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1 (405) 418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat:
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Internet, computer, and a home office set-up.
• U.S. resident
• 7/+ years of healthcare/Coding/Education experience
• Experience developing and delivering training in the physician office setting.
• Experience delivering in person classroom and one on one sessions.
• Experience with Ambulatory Care, Inpatient Services, and Outpatient Services.
• Coding certification is required with a preference for CCS, CCS-P, CPC
• Intermediate level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Proficient with problem resolution, collection of relevant health care trend, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to travel up to 75%
• Bachelor's or Master's degree
• AHIMA ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer credential
• Certified Medical Billing and Collections Specialist Instructor PMCC-CPCO