Jobseekers on Board is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Remote Call Center Agent.
Our growing Work-At-Home Department connects customers with camping, tours, & activity reservations as well as hunting & fishing licensing needs across North America.
Accessing company programs and query information within the company databases to meet customer requests.
Assist your customers over the phone with their requests, answer questions, and light trouble shooting.
Communicate effectively using scripted material, policy, guidelines, and procedures.
Maintain productivity goals and quality assurance standards.
Observe overall company policies, procedures, and maintain good attendance.
Attend all mandated virtual training sessions, including ongoing training and development plans.
As an employee you will receive continual support from our supervisory staff, Information Technology (IT), Training, and Human Resources groups.
There are no outbound calling or sales/commission requirements. We pay hourly, paychecks are bi-weekly, direct deposit is available, and a W-2 is provided.
Great work environment and awesome co-workers.
Work and train from the comfort of your own home and save on transportation costs.
You will be a direct employee of ours NOT an independent contractor!
Internal growth opportunities.
Incentive program, all agents are eligible from Day 1 of calls.
HOW TO APPLY:
To get connected to this client please register to become an agent and click on https://jobseekeronboard.com/become-a-member-join-now/ and reference agent ID code JSOBTanyaPhilip when you sign up online.
We will be in contact with you within 24 hours via email. Please call today 1 (405) 586-8415 if you have any further questions.
REQUIREMENTS TO WORK FROM HOME
A quiet work environment that provides the following:
• You will need a standard phone line. First choice is a POTS/Analog phone landline. We are able to accept some cable/digital providers. We are not able to accept cell, satellite, or VoIP providers.
• High Speed Internet connection and the ability to be connected directly to the vendor’s modem by Ethernet cable (NO wireless).
• Modem and phone line need to be accessible from your intended work station.
• Have a desktop monitor (NO all-in-one computers, tablets, laptops or TV’s as monitors).
**No need to use your personal computer. We supply equipment with pre-loaded programs needed to train and work, a dial pad and headset for phone calls, keyboard, and mouse.**
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to communicate remotely by phone, email, and instant messaging (IM).
• Solid computer skills including Internet knowledge (such as basic searching and queries), and some basic technical terminology.
• Must be organized and self-motivated.
• Minimum typing speed of 20 to 30 WPM
• Be able to provide a minimum of 25-29 hours of schedule availability, including weekends.
• Be able to attend our virtual training.