Jobseekers on Board is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Bilingual Customer Service Agent to work remotely.
Our customer service agent is a virtual, part-time, work-from-home position. Our hourly agents perform tasks including social customer service, engagement for marketing purposes, and protecting a brand’s image by supporting a good experience for a brand’s customers in their online venues.
We provide services in dozens of languages and defines fluency as complete competency in reading, writing, and speaking at a native or near-native level.
Language needs are dependent upon client needs. Language fluency testing and writing samples are a requirement for all our hourly positions. All applicants must be fluent in English.
We are currently recruiting individuals with fluency in the following languages:
Chinese (traditional and simplified)
PAY: $15.00 per hour
HOW TO APPLY:
To get connected to this client please register to become an agent and click on https://jobseekeronboard.com/become-a-member-join-now/ and reference agent ID code JSOBTanyaPhilip when you sign up online.
We will be in contact with you within 24 hours via email.
Please call today 1 (405) 586-8415 if you have further questions.
REQUIRED SKILLS & TRAITS:
• Excellent writing and communication skills, including grammar, punctuation, spelling, and ability to compose well spoken messages in a real-time, multi-tasking environment (Please note: This is not a telephone position; writing skills are critical.)
• Language fluency testing and writing samples are a requirement for all hourly positions in any language. All applicants must be fluent in English.
• Demonstrated ability to empathize with people, make decisions according to guidelines, and communicate company policies in informal courteous conversational style.
• Ability to focus on the task at hand with minimal external distraction, including working in a quiet atmosphere (this is not a role that can be done from a coffee shop or with toddlers underfoot).
• Ability to work for a block of several hours at a time.
• Punctuality and adherence to attendance policies, which are strictly enforced.
• Ability to regularly or occasionally work evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Dependable, high-speed Internet access.
• Dependable telephone access (landline preferred for training).
• Experienced computer user with knowledge of chat, email, and instant messaging programs.
• Familiarity with and access to spreadsheet and document software, and social media sites on a personal or professional level.
• Strong typing skills.
• Previous moderation experiences a plus, but is not required.
• This is a work-at-home position; you must be able to work at home with the self-discipline needed to be effective.
Recommended education and experience:
• 1-2 years experience in online moderation or customer service.
• College Degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
• Demonstrated personal or professional success engaging in a social channel.
REQUIREMENT: You must be 18 years or older.