Rapid Response Agent
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Provide in-depth support via phone, email or remote session
- Troubleshoot payroll and software issues from our clients & partners and guiding users through corrective steps
- Enter and maintain customer call problem/description detail into CRM
- Be empowered to make quality decisions as a Subject Matter Expert
- Strong decision-making, multi-tasking, analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills and account management experience
- Solid experience using MS Office and CRM systems.
- Strong team player, positive attitude, and passion for providing World Class Customer Service
- Minimum 3 years work experience utilizing strong customer service skills in a professional setting
- Ability to work in a remote setting and be a strong team player.
- Experience supporting end users within a hosted, Software as a Service offering
- Knowledge of Human Resources, Payroll, or Benefits
- Experience in Banking, Logistics, Hospitality, or other customer focused industry
- The person in this position frequently communicates with internal teams and customers via phone, email and in person.
Pay: $17.65 / hr
To Become An Agent
*Please apply and register at mommyjobsonline.com. Please click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Job Bank Registry to get connected with this client and to begin their hiring pre-screening process.
Reference agent id code MJOLINGE when you register online.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default
Home office setup, internet, computer
Office skills, experience using MS Office and CRM stystems