Mommy Jobs Online (mommyjobsonline.com) is now seeking Policy Typist to join our team! We are a national specialty staffing company providing highly qualified employees to niche industries. Our focus is quality and our industry-savvy Account Managers recruit the most competent and skilled candidates with specific knowledge in your industry niche.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Title Policy Typist or Title Insurance Word Processor to work part-time remotely. This National Title Insurance Company will allow you to earn money in the comfort of your own home.
• Typing residential and commercial property legal descriptions.
• Proofreading legal descriptions and correcting errors.
• Composing title insurance commitment letters.
• Finalizing lender and owner final title policies.
• Preparing miscellaneous title insurance documents as required
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Candidate must possess strong oral and written communication skills.
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft office products to include but not limited to word, excel, outlook, etc.
· Must have an internet connection and computer.
· Aptitude to prioritize, multi task, and organize in a fast pace environment.
· Must be a team player and willing to adapt to change.
· Prior real estate experience a plus, but not required.
· Minimum of one year customer service experience.
· This position requires exceptional word processing skills including accuracy and speed.
· Minimum 50 WPM.
*Pay - $16.00 per hr
To Become A Member: Please visit mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Clerical WAH Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member to get connected with this client. Please email us your resume after you register with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent id code MJOLrecruiterkatefoster8@gmail.com on your registration submission.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default
Internet Computer and home office setup
Office skills and Able to follow detailed instructions