Mommy Jobs Online (mommyjobsonline.com) is now seeking Online Web Evaluator to join our team in the United States. As an evaluator, you are responsible for rating the content returned by search engines, using in-depth local knowledge of current events, pop culture, news, media and history. This position gives you the opportunity to participate in a long-term project focused on improving the web experience for your country. You will have flexible working terms and work from the comfort of your own home.
- Query search engines based on a pre-defined list of key words and websites - Determine the relevancy of results based on a rating scheme
- Contribute your local knowledge to further examine the relevancy within your local market
- Your feedback is used to improve and refine the results of the search engine to improve everyone’s user experience
- Non-technical – we provide you full training for the position
- Native level proficiency in English
- Residing permanently in the US
- High-level of awareness of American contemporary culture
- Responsible and results-driven
- Capable of working in flexible schedule conditions - Personal computer running Windows OS (Windows XP/Older Windows OS or Other OS are NOT compatible)
- Stable, high-speed internet connection
- General proficiency with computer and web applications - At least 18 years of age
- 10 - 25 hours per week, on a flexible schedule (Part-time/Work-from-Home)
- Free training provided as part of the application process
- Independent contractor employment
- Perfect for those looking for a flexible schedule and work-life balance
Pay: $15.00 per hour
To Become A Member: Please visit mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Clerical WAH Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member to get connected with this client. Please email us your resume after you register with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent id code MJOLrecruiterkatefoster8@gmail.com on your registration submission.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default
Internet Computer and home office setup
Office setup and Able to follow detailed instructions