Mommy Jobs Online is seeking a Jr Bookkeeper to oversee and handle specific accounting functions.
LOCATION AND HOURS
The position can be done virtually, from a home office or, if feasible, from any virtual location. The company will provide a computer and necessary hardware, however the position requires reliable high speed Internet to perform work in a dedicated office or work space, including the ability to conduct video meetings.
Overtime work is possible and may be expected in order to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Reconcile high-volume credit card spend
- Reconcile high-volume merchant account activity
- Investigating and responding to credit card chargebacks.
- Investigate and reconcile canceled orders and credit card refunds
- Assists in researching discrepancies in payments from vendors
- Accounts payables / receivables.
- Perform general office duties, clerical, and administrative support to management as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years’ accounting or bookkeeping experience, including accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Experience working with and respond to merchant account chargebacks
- Experience reconciling high volume credit card spend and merchant activity.
- Ability to recognize and resolve discrepancies with limited direction
- General understanding of accounting methods, principles and practices
Pay: $26.00 - 32.00 hr
To Become An Agent
*Apply at www.mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Professional Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote customer service job positions. Please reference agent id code MJOLAmyR when you register online.
If you have further questions please contact us at 1 (405) 418 - 6160.