Healthcare Customer Service Agent / Virtual Work
Professional At Home Jobs (https://professionalathomejobs.com) is actively hiring for a Healthcare Customer Service Agent to work remotely in the U.S. only. This position includes virtual training from home.
This role involves our Health Insurance client. The drive to support new technology and systems, the dexterity to enlist the assistance of others, as well as the capacity to synthesize large amounts of information are surpassed only by the goal of earning customer loyalty by serving them with courtesy, timeliness, and respect.
- Field/answer incoming calls and assist customers with their health insurance inquiries.
- Educate customers about benefits they are eligible for.
- Research information in databases to resolve customer issues.
- Maintain composure in escalated situations.
- Operate accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Handle multiple responsibilities at one time.
- MUST be a U.S. citizen.
- High school diploma/GED is required; some college experience is preferred.
- Minimum one-year previous customer service/sales experience required. At least 1 year of experience in the health insurance, healthcare, or related field is strongly preferred.
- Typing speed of 25 WPM with 90% accuracy is required.
- Computer knowledge in Windows-based application required ability to anticipate customer needs and implement solid solutions derived from multiple information sources is crucial to meeting and exceeding customer service objectives and communicating accurate information.
- Professional appearance, dependability and flexibility is required.
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills is required. Ability to speak English clearly and audibly using correct grammar is required.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Windows 10 PC is required; MAC is not allowed. 4GB of RAM. 2 monitors or 1 monitor that is at least 32'. High speed wired Ethernet connection; Wi-Fi is not allowed.
PAYMENT: $22.00 to $27.00 per hour
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
Apply at https://professionalathomejobs.com and click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote customer service job positions.
Please reference agent ID code PAHJCarolH when you register online.
Professional At Home Jobs is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call (405) 633-0449 and ask for Kimberly.