Mommy Jobs Online (https://mommyjobsonline.com) is now in a need for a Financial Solutions Consultant to work virtually in the US. Only. Must be a U.S. citizen.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
PAYMENT: $15.00-$25.00 per hour
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
Apply at https://mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote customer service job positions.
Please reference agent ID code MJOLTanyaPhilip when you register online.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1 (405) 418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat:
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in an Accounting or Finance related position.
• Prior experience in a consultative position with proven success required.
• Advanced understanding of corporate and property accounting.
• Advanced understanding of financial reporting requirements.
• Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details and interpret client needs.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• Must be able to effectively communicate with internal and external executive-level customers.
• Strong critical thinking to analyze the pros and cons of solving a problem in a certain way.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; excellent
• Flexible, detailed, and able to successfully accept and adapt to change.
• Must be able to multi-task, work in high paced and deadline driven environment.
• Provide superior customer service to all internal and external customers.
• Must have the ability to work with many different personalities.
• A results-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
• Understand the meaning and implications of key financial indicators.
• Ability to work extended hours as needed to ensure deliverables are met.
• Position requires 5-7 years of experience in the use of accounting or commercial SaaS products.
• Bilingual fluency in Spanish.
• Strong understanding of GAAP taxes and multicurrency accounting.
• Executive relationship management experience.
• Familiarity with RealPage® products and Salesforce a plus!