Jobseekers On Board is looking for a Data Entry Compiler Agent to update and enter information into spreadsheets for our company databases and computer systems. This is a remote, U.S. based position.
Data Entry Compiler Agent responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information.
You will work with a data team and data manager. Ultimately, a successful Data Entry Compiler Agent will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and usable information in our systems.
LOCATION: Work at home or Remote, 1099 Independent Contractor; U.S. based position
CONTRACTOR COMPENSATION STRUCTURE:
Please visit https://jobseekeronboard.com and click on Careers to begin our hiring pre-screening process to become a Jobseeker on Board at home agent.
Please refer to agent ID code JSOBTanyaPhilip on your contractor registration application when you apply.
We will contact you back within 24 hours via email.
Please feel free to contact our remote job line at 1 (405) 586-8415 if you have further questions.
EQUIPMENT: Internet and a computer
• You must be able to pass a felony verification check.
• You must be at least 18 years or older.
• Proven data entry work experience; as a Data entry operator or Office clerk. High school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset.
• Experience with MS Office, data programs, office equipment, fax machine, and scanner. Have a familiarity with administrative duties and a have a great typing speed.
• Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms.
• Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
• Attention to detail and confidentiality.
• Positive motivated attitude to get the job done!