Data Entry Clerk
Mommy Jobs Online (https://mommyjobsonline.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Data Entry Clerk to work virtually in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPE: Part-time; Administrative; MUST be a U.S. citizen.
THE MISSION: Keep the company database up-to-date. Gather required documents from clients and verify their authenticity.
DAY TO DAY TASKS…
- Update the internal systems accurately and efficiently.
- Ensure the confidentiality of information by keeping confidential data private and secure.
- Confirm account and customer information that was entered and correct, evaluate, delete, and reenter information when it is incomplete, or when clearing out files to get rid of duplication of data.
- File physical copies of the data.
- Verify invoice details and handling invoice payments.
- Cross-check and rectify data entry errors.
- Adhering to the quality control measures at all times.
- Ensure that there is no duplication of data.
- Gather all required documents and personal details from clients.
- Review and catalog data with appropriate tags.
- Leave a good impression of our brand to all those they interact with, regardless of whether the interaction is pleasant or unpleasant.
- Quickly learn about our products, common concerns & problems, and ability to apply this knowledge.
- Customer service via emails, phone calls, and web customer service.
- Enter purchase and sales order. Perform daily Research tasks.
- Inventory maintenance. Process data entries.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven work experience in the Administrative department as a Data Entry Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Typist or an equivalent position.
- It would be great if you can come from all various backgrounds including, data entry clerk, telemarketing, customer support, Customer Service, sales, clerical, secretary, administrative assistant, receptionist, call facility, part-time, retail, Warehouse or customer service representative.
- Basic knowledge of data entry is preferred.
- Excellent typing skills. Demonstration of an attention to detail.
- Good written and oral communication, strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
SALARY: $17.00 per hour
Please visit https://mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Clerical WAH Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member to get connected with this client. Please email us your resume after you have registered to become an agent with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent ID code MJOLAmyR on your registration submission.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1 (405) 418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.