This position is with Mommy Jobs Online, so please visit mommyjobsonline.com to get registered on our site directly!
As a member of our Trade Compliance Customer Support team you will be working in a dynamic environment providing Level 1 Support for our Denied Party Screening products. This position may be working occasionally on evening support as requested by the manager.
- Utilize ticketing application (Fresh Service) to create and maintain incident information.
- Handling customer support triage activities independently.
- Follow and develop procedural and diagnostic documentation.
- Answer and dispatch incoming support inquiries on a first-level basis to maintain proper service levels.
- Support data team with data compiling and quality checks and other data related items.
- Updating CRM and various distribution lists.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot problems quickly to determine and resolve the root cause utilizing various techniques.
- Team oriented, with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize open tasks.
- Must be quick and detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Must work well under pressure to meet the time sensitive demands of our customers.
- Service oriented and solution driven.
- Proficiency with computer and spreadsheet software programs, including Microsoft Office suite products.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel: sort and filter, formula creation.
- Prior experience of working from home is a plus.
We offer a flexible and casual work environment, as well as mentorship and on-the-job training to support your personal growth. You will have an opportunity to contribute new ideas and we welcome your fresh perspective.
Pay: $14.00 per hr.
To Become An Agent
*Apply at mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Job Bank Registry to get connected with client and to begin their hiring process. Please reference agent id code MJOLAMY when you register online.
If you have further questions please contact us at 1 (405) 418 - 6160.