Customer Support Associate / Telecommute
Professional At Home Jobs (https://professionalathomejobs.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Customer Support Associate to work virtually in the U.S. only. This is a full-time position.
There is going to come a day when you need to get something notarized. When that day comes, wouldn’t it be easier to do it from your kitchen? And at the same time, make a sandwich?
Professional At Home Jobs is one of the first on-demand notary platforms, allowing anyone to notarize a document online and empowering businesses to send, track and collect notarizations. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing technology company that is transforming how business is done in the real estate and mortgage market (and beyond).
In this crucial customer-facing role, you will help our customers execute some of the most important transactions of their lives. We look for teammates who take initiative and exemplify empathy, support, and flexibility. This position has a variety of weekday & weekend shifts (8:00 am-4:00 pm, 10:00 am-6:00pm, 4:00 pm-12:00 pm). If you are technologically savvy and have a proactive, helpful, can-do attitude, we are interested in hearing from you!
- Perform chat, email, and phone-based customer support.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information to customers and internal stakeholders by using the right methods/tools to identify platform bugs and call out appropriately.
- Provide product feedback and suggestions.
- Take on additional responsibilities and grow your career.
- Other operational and administrative duties as needed based on business needs, bandwidth, and customer demands.
- MUST be a U.S. citizen. We are unable to sponsor work visas.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- An excellent writer and verbal communicator.
- Committed and focused, with the follow-through and drive to see problems through to resolution. Comfort and enthusiasm for technology.
- Capable of diffusing tension to work through the issues at hand.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Flexible and cooperative in your approach to working with others.
- Patient in helping others resolve tech issues.
- Ability to pass a background check.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Flexible schedule (primarily Monday-Friday shifts starting between 8:00 am and 12:00 pm. Occasional weekend or evening coverage may be required). High-speed Internet access (will be required to pass an internet connection test). A quiet, private home office or workspace.
PAYMENT: $15.00 per hour
- Competitive salaries & equity.
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision.
- Small, cross-functional teams.
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship.
- Business casual work environment.
- On-the job-training and ongoing coaching and development.
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
Apply at https://professionalathomejobs.com and click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote customer service job positions.
Please reference agent ID code PAHJCarolH when you register online.
Professional At Home Jobs is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call (405) 633-0449 and ask for Kimberly.