Customer Support Associate REMOTE /FULL-TIME Long Beach, CA
There’s going to come a day when you need to get something notarized. When that day comes, wouldn’t you rather do it from your kitchen? In the same time it takes to make a sandwich?
Mommy Jobs Online is the first on-demand notary platform, allowing anyone to notarize a document online and empowering businesses to send, track and collect notarizations. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing technology company that is transforming how business is done in the real estate and mortgage market (and beyond).
In this crucial customer-facing role, you’ll help our customers execute some of the most important transactions of their lives. We look for teammates who take initiative and exemplify empathy, support, and flexibility. If you are technologically savvy and have a proactive, helpful, can-do attitude, we’re interested in hearing from you!
What you’ll do as our Customer Support Associate:
- Perform chat, email, and phone-based customer support
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information to customers and internal stakeholders by using the right methods/tools to identify platform bugs and call out appropriately
- Provide product feedback and suggestions
- Take on additional responsibilities and grow your career
- Other operational and administrative duties as needed based on business needs, bandwidth, and customer demands
- An excellent writer and verbal communicator
- Committed and focused, with the follow-through and drive to see problems through to resolution
- Capable of diffusing tension to work through the issues at hand
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Flexible and cooperative in your approach to working with others
- Patient in helping others resolve tech issues
- Flexible schedule (primarily Monday-Friday shifts starting between 8am and 12pm. Occasional weekend or evening coverage may be required)
- High-speed internet access (will be required to pass an internet connection test)
- A quiet, private home office or workspace
- Ability to pass a background check
- Comfort and enthusiasm for technology
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Business casual work environment
- On-the job-training and ongoing coaching and development
- This role pays $15/hour
- This is a full-time role, eligible for benefits & overtime
- This is a fully remote/work from home role
- We’re hiring for a variety of weekday & weekend shifts (8am-4pm, 10am-6pm, 4pm-11:59pm)
- Candidates must reside in the United States
- We are unable to sponsor work visas
To Become An Agent
*Apply at www.mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote customer service job positions. Please reference agent id code MJOLROXANNAG when you register online.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default