Customer Service / Tax Specialist
Mommy Jobs Online (mommyjobsonline.com) This is a remote independent contractor role that provides personalized tax preparation software support through inbound phone calls and video customer service and technical support, handling technical support questions via phone, with video capability. Help customers who are working on tax returns with both product and software inquiries, as well as with tax software questions and calculations.
Focus on interactions regarding software navigation, plus assist customers with locating prior years’ returns and amendments. Accurately assess customer requests outside of preference scope of work and route to appropriate team for customer resolution. Works in a fast-paced, work-at-home, customer service environment.
Education and Experience:
• At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in a high-volume customer service role (i.e. call center, retail or similar environment).
• Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical skill or knowledge – Familiarity with operating systems, including Windows OS versions and/or Mac OS versions. Ability to install/uninstall applications. Ability to download products/applications using various browsers.
• Experience using accounting or tax software in the past. Having prepared your own taxes a plus.
• Technical Skills: Proficient data entry skills. Ability to achieve a “Meets Expectations” rating or higher on a scorecard.
• Problem Solving/Analysis: Ability to solve problems through systematic analysis of processes with sound judgment. Have a realistic understanding of relevant issues.
• Organizational Skills: Ability to organize people or tasks, adjust to priorities, learn systems— within time constraints, and with available resources. Must be detail-oriented.
• Multi-tasking/Time Management: Prioritize and manage actions to meet changing deadlines and requirements within a high volume.
• Information Management: Ability to manage large amounts of complex information easily, communicate clearly and draw sound conclusions.
• Independent Thinking/Self-initiative: Critical thinker with the ability to focus on things that matter most to achieve outcomes Commitment to produce outcomes without direction and capable of finding necessary resources.
• Empathy/Customer Service: Customer-focused behavior, exhibiting a helping approach that includes listening, patience, respect and empathy for another’s position.
• Coping/Flexibility: Resiliency in adapting to a variety of situations and individuals while maintaining a sense of purpose and mature problem-solving approach are required.
• Computer Literacy: Ability to function in a multi-system Microsoft environment—using Word, Outlook, intranet, the internet and software applications.
• Communication/People Skills: Ability to influence or persuade others under positive or negative circumstances. Adapt to different styles, listen critically and collaborate.
• Commitment to Task: Ability to conform to established policies and procedures. Exhibit high motivation.
• Quality Orientation: Accomplishes tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small. Shows concern for all aspects of the job. Motivated toward constantly improving. Sets high standards for self-performance. Takes responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks.
• Independent contractors on this program will need to successfully pass a background check to work. The background check will consist of a Social Security number verification, National Sex Offender Registry report and a criminal history check.
Pay: $22.00 to $27.00 per hour
To Become An Agent
*Apply at www.mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote customer service job positions. Please reference agent id code MJOLMICHELE when you register online.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default