Customer Service Representative / Contract Job
Professional At Home Jobs (https://professionalathomejobs.com) is hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage inbound service and support inquiries.
OVERVIEW: We are a team of dedicated, creative, and highly collaborative innovators who prize integrity, courage, and enthusiasm. Every member of our Services and Support team is a key player, and every customer’s success is our goal. We believe in nurturing team members and encouraging them to grow their skills, talents, and careers. We love people who share their ideas, and who are open to suggestions/feedback. We are always learning from one another, and are looking for someone who appreciates this dynamic.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
- Ensure customer satisfaction and resolution of inquiries. Communicate with customers through various channels (chat, email and phone). Report to the Director of Customer Care.
- Responding promptly and effectively with all customers.
- Subject matter expert on our products to provide top quality support.
- Communicate and coordinate across the team to escalate support requests as needed.
- Maintain an empathetic, kind and professional attituded with all clients and team members. Understand and hit the company KPI's and SLAs for support.
- Own the support experience which may include but is not limited to, researching, troubleshooting and resolving customer technical support issues. Critical thinking will be crucial in this role, as will the ability to work through both simple and multi-step requests from our client base.
- MUST be a U.S. citizen. High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years prior experience as a Customer Service Representative for a SaaS software company.
- Experience supporting e-commerce software is preferred.
- Understand of how e-commerce marketplaces work, such as Amazon and eBay.
- Experience with an e-commerce company, knowledge of order management, shipping/logistics and/or customer service.
- Knowledge of and experience with ticketing systems—Zendesk is preferred. Experience using a CRM system. Intermediate Excel knowledge. Exposure to HTML. General knowledge of FTP. General understanding of API responsibilities.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Ability to quickly understand customer’s needs and think creatively about how to meet them.
- Desire and ability to learn new concepts and technical software systems.
- Work constantly to improve and develop both professionally and personally. Self-directed, and persistent, but also understand when to ask for assistance.
- Love helping other people, patient, and outstanding communication skills.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $19.00 per hour
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
Apply at https://professionalathomejobs.com and click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote customer service job positions.
Please reference agent ID code PAHJCarolH when you register online.
Professional At Home Jobs is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call (405) 633-0449 and ask for Kimberly.