Mommy Jobs Online (https://mommyjobsonline.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Customer Service Associate to work virtually in the U.S. only.
Our agents choose from a number of possible positions where they provide support to customers from the comfort of their homes. Examples of positions may include: helping customers make travel arrangements for a cruise, coordinating roadside assistance for stranded motorists, assisting customers to navigate a tax company's website, and assisting families with Disney reservations, to name a few.
Our virtual agents are true professionals, with relatable personalities, and a "bend-over-backwards for you" mentality. If you are looking for a family-oriented, work-from-home environment with a professional company, then this is the place for you. If you have the appropriate office setup, we can offer you flexible hours, 100% autonomy, all in the comfort of your home.
All hours/shifts are available (Days, Evenings, Nights, weekends, and OT) from which you can choose to work. This is an independent contractor opportunity.
Participate in training and certification courses.
Providing excellent customer service by guiding and helping others with a friendly attitude.
Using your home computer and phone to answer inbound phone calls, video calls, and/or live chats to provide awesome customer service.
Committing to and following through on working a minimum number of hours per week.
Being accountable in all areas of work with us.
PAYMENT: Starting pay for our agents is $10.00 per hour for a minimum of 40 hours per week; and $8.00 per hour for less than 40 hours per week.
We also include bonuses/incentives based on performance, hours worked, and customer satisfaction.
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
Apply at https://mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote customer service job positions. Please reference agent ID code MJOLTanyaPhilip when you register online.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1 (405) 418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat: https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default
Must have a quiet home office with a computer/laptop, headset, and a strong Internet connection.
• CPU i5 (or equivalent), i7 recommended, No Atom, Celeron, Pentium, Opteron processors.
• Internet download speed of 5Mbs down speed minimum.
• Internet upload speed of 3Mbs up speed minimum.
• Network Latency Max: 250 MS.
• OS Win 8.1 (64 bit), Win 10 (64 bit).
• RAM 4 GB minimum, 8GB is recommended.
• Must have a home office set up and Ethernet cord that you can connect to your computer.
• Chromebooks, iPad's or similar devices are not acceptable. Must be a desktop or laptop connected to a nearby router or wall for firewall/security purposes.
• High level of professionalism with excellent typing, communication, and computer skills.
• Skilled in spelling and grammar rules.
• Willing to work hard and strive to make customers happy.
• Be articulate and have an excellent command of the English language.
• Customer service experience and/or administrative experience (6+ months experience preferred). Must be willing to submit to a standard background check, technology check, and voice assessments.