Virtual Customer Care Specialist
Mommy Jobs Online (mommyjobsonline.com) is now seeking Virtual Customer Care Specialist. We’re a natural health company that sells supplements and nutrition programs online.
And we’re currently looking for an A-player to join our team and help assist our AMAZING customers. I’ll share the details of the position in a moment. First, a bit about our ideal candidate (please read every word the follows).
In a nutshell, it’s someone who has worked in – or is currently working in – a virtual position (i.e. highly self-disciplined and can get the job done with minimal supervision).
Furthermore, the ideal candidate is…
- Reliable. I’m talking about very reliable. Not the, “This usually doesn’t happen, but it happened again” type. We’re a small team and everyone must pull their weight. That means showing up every day and on time — no exceptions (save for a major emergency).
- A natural with people (i.e. very personable and someone who easily makes conversation — even with a perfect stranger). Furthermore, it’s someone who loves talking to and helping customers.
- Experienced and comfortable with taking incoming calls/making outgoing calls.
- Patient, kind, and courteous. The words, “please” and “thank you” should be your “go-to” words when communicating with a customer.
- Happy to perform repetitive tasks and answering the same core group of questions day-in and day-out.
- Is fairly tech-savvy. Nothing advanced but you must know your way around Email clients, Microsoft Office, and apps like Skype.
- Fast at typing (at least 50 WPM).
- Highly organized, and can multi-task with ease. The ideal candidate likely works off checklists and makes sure repetitive tasks are completed with pinpoint accuracy.
- Detail orientated. Glossing over things just won’t do. In fact, try this. At the bottom of this ad you’ll find a link to an application. When you’re done reading the entire ad (and only then) click through and fill it out. The last section asks you to provide additional comments or feedback. Go ahead and write the name of your favorite song in there.
- Cool and relaxed but always pushing to get things done. It’s important that you take responsibility and your main focus is always delivering results.
Does all of the above describe you? Great, then keep reading for the job description…
The main components of the work would be:
- Responding to every one of our customer’s inquiries via telephone and email (online ticketing system) in a timely fashion. Typical scenarios include tracking lost packages, helping people log on to our website, issuing instructions for returns, and answering basic health questions after learning our products inside and out.
- Making sure every customer is fully satisfied with the proposed resolution you put forth. And above all, keeping your cool and remaining professional when conflicts inevitably arise. If you don’t have thick skin, this position is probably not for you. Here’s why…
- The overwhelming majority of our customers are a pleasure to deal with. But on occasion, you will interface with someone that is irate, or rarely, even hostile. Whether justifiably so, or not, it is your duty to make things right and turn them into a raving fan.
- Processing credits for customers who choose to return items.
- Communicating with our fulfillment team to identify and correct mistakes with shipments.
- As well as several other administrative/web-based tasks related to customer care…
This is a full-time, work from home position. Currently, we have an opening for 8 am. – 5 p.m. EST and 2 - 8 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday. Weekend hours are also an option. We offer a full health benefits package (includes dental and vision), paid sick time off and performance bonuses.
Pay: $15.00 per hour / DOE
To Become An Agent
*Please apply and register at mommyjobsonline.com. Please click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Job Bank Registry to get connected with this client and to begin their hiring pre-screening process.
Reference agent id code MJOLINGE when you register online.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default
Home office setup, computer, internet
Office skills, MS office, Skype, typing