Mommy Jobs Online (mommyjobsonline.com) is now seeking Customer Care Representatives. Working at home can be an ideal situation from saving you money on gas & work clothes to allowing you to spend more time with your family during non-work hours. But unfortunately, most Work-at-Home Opportunities that sound too good to be true usually are.
We are looking for candidates with a great customer focus, computer proficiency, good communication skills and strong attention to detail. This is a permanent, full time position. In this role, you will be responsible for handling inbound calls from customers regarding wireless handset insurance claims.
You will be an employee not an independent contractor
· Keep the same shift for 6 months
· Two weeks of vacation, three sick days and three personal days yearly
· Two consecutive days off weekly
· Full benefits after 30 days
· Base hourly Rate (English): $12.50
· Base hourly Rate (Bilingual): $13.50
· Hourly incentive for hours worked after 5pm and weekend shifts: $0.50
· Monthly Bonus plan: Up to $600/month
· Total Earning Potential: $17.50
To Become An Agent
*Apply at mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Job Bank Registry to get connected with client and to begin their hiring process. Please reference agent id code MJOLTYLERH when you register online.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default
Full-time openings are available and exact schedules will be discussed with each candidate, but evenings and weekends will be required. You must be able to work at your computer throughout your entire shift (minus short breaks and a lunch period) while maintaining a noise and distraction-free environment.
PC running Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 with sound card, headset jack or external speakers, 2.0 ports.
· AT LEAST 1 YEAR OF CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE
· Excellent customer service and communication skills
· PC literacy (Windows, web navigation) and 25 WPM typing skills
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule
· Schedule is subject to shift bid process
Preferred Qualifications· BILINGUAL candidates - ability to write in English and French