Virtual Customer Service - Technical Support, Nationwide
Mommy Jobs Online (mommyjobsonline.com) is now seeking Virtual Customer Service Support Reps. to join our workforce!
Do you love helping others? Are you a compassionate communicator, a problem-solver that can multi-task ? If so, then we want to hear from you.
- Paid training at $12 per hour
- Competitive compensation of $13 per hour after 90 days of consecutive employment
- Full Time Employment
- We offer Medical, Dental, Vision benefits, comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA and 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Fun team oriented remote environment, we believe in Employee Engagement and want you to have fun
- Company discounts at restaurants, gyms, cell phone service discounts, auto, travel, international theme parks and more
- We offer varying schedules based on business needs
- We offer ongoing training programs to advance your career
- Mentorship programs to help you be successful
As a Work At Home Call Center Representative you will support our customers and provide solutions to their technical issues. We will rely on you to actively listen and be empathetic while you use your love of current technology, passion and creativity to resolve their problems and meet their needs in a timely manner.
- Technical aptitude with a confident familiarity of Smartphones, tablets, operating systems, PC and Macs
- Minimum 6 months experience providing service to customers in some capacity (via phone, chat, in person, etc.)
- Are you available to work an 8-10 hr shift between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. CST including evenings, weekends and holidays while having the ability to adjust to a change in schedule ?
- Handle multiple computer applications at one time
- Understand the concepts of navigation, search engines, downloading music, and other web based applications
- Attend approximately five to six weeks of required virtual training on a fixed schedule that may include nights or weekends
- Complete initial training with 100% attendance and a minimum 80% passing score on final training exam.
- Ability to type 35 WPM while talking to customers
- Successful completion of pre-employment assessments and a background check
- A distraction free workspace that will allow you to meet our requirement of working independently without other parties being in the workspace during your scheduled shift. An area where no other parties would enter your workspace during your scheduled shift for any reason.
- Be able to guard client information closely by ensuring that no cell phones, pens, tablets, devices that capture information are in the work area.
- High Speed Cable Internet Service (10 megabits download and 3 megabit upload) from a reliable cable provider. Satellite internet not acceptable
- High School Graduate or general education degree (GED) required
- 18 years of age or older
To Become An Agent
*Please apply and register at mommyjobsonline.com. Please click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Job Bank Registry to get connected with this client and to begin their hiring pre-screening process.
Reference agent id code MJOLINGE when you register online.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default
Home office setup, high speed internet