Jobseekers on Board is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Conference Transcriptionist to work remotely in the U.S.
PAY: $20.00-$60.00 per audio hour
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, preference will be given to those who are already in possession of these equipment.
HOW TO APPLY:
To get connected to this client please register to become a member with us by clicking on https://jobseekeronboard.com/become-a-member-join-now/ and reference agent ID code JSOBTanyaPhilip when you sign up online.
We will be in contact with you within 24 hours via email. Please call today 1 (405) 586-8415 if you have further questions.
• Willing and able to begin immediately and complete assessment in a reasonable period of time (one week from receipt of documentation).
• We are looking for individuals who are available for a minimum of 15 hours a week on average.
Computer hardware and software requirements:
• High speed Internet is STRONGLY recommended.
• Laptop or PC with a current operating system and a sound card.
• Microsoft Word
• Transcription software of your choice with corresponding foot pedal and headphones (preferably noise canceling).
• Should be able to consistently claim and complete 60 minute audios in under 24 hours.
• Must type 80 words per minute (please indicate your typing speed on your resume. A free typing test can be taken at www.typingtest.com).
• Have excellent grammar and proofreading skills.
• Able to type and then proof your documents to 98% accuracy.
• Able to accept projects on a regular and consistent basis.
• Have and be proficient with MS Word.
• Must be able to open Excel documents (proficiency is not needed).
• Must be able to proficiently use Search Engines, a Web browser, and email.
• Individuals who can transcribe audio content of financial results conferences, medical training seminars, group project meetings, and other general business meetings.
• Experience with audio transcription is required.
• Must type 80+ WPM, have excellent grammar and proofreading skills, have experience with MS Word and Excel. Also, this role requires the ability to demonstrate strong computer literacy.
• There is an initial assessment period before any individual is able to complete client work. Therefore, you should have prior experience in transcription.
• Those most successful candidates will have had work experience creating, reviewing or interpreting corporate financial information (i.e., 10Q, 10K, Annual Reports).