The Coder Educator will be creating and delivering education to coders and providers. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 7 - 10 years healthcare experience, the AHIMA ICD - 10 Trainer credential, a coding credential, and experience in training in Inpatient / Outpatient / Provider Practice settings. The primary responsibilities are development and delivery of education content for the changing needs of coders and providers utilizing ICD - 10, and other healthcare initiatives impacting the market, such as Risk Adjustment.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Creating and maintaining current Instructor - Led Training, eLearning training, and Webinars
- Create custom Instructor - Led Training Sessions to meet specific and unique client needs
- Dual-Coding Reviews for Outpatient / Professional Claims for the purpose of creating educational content
- Collaborate across various levels of resources
- 7+ years of healthcare / Coding / Education experience
- Experience developing and delivering training in the physician office setting
- Experience delivering in person classroom and one on one sessions
- Experience with Ambulatory Care, Inpatient Services, and Outpatient Services
- Coding certification is required with a preference for CCS, CCS - P CPC
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient with problem resolution, collection of relevant health care trend, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to travel up to 75%
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- AHIMA ICD - 10 - CM / PCS Trainer credential
- Certified Medical Billing and Collections Specialist Instructor PMCC - CPCO
Pay: $50,000 per year.
To Become A Member: Please visit mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Medical Coding WAH Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member to get connected with this client. Please email us your resume after you register with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent id code MJOLCAROL3250 on your registration submission.
Please feel free to consult with us if you have further job related questions about our company at 1*405*418*6160.