This position is with Mommy Jobs Online, so please visit mommyjobsonline.com to apply and get registered on our site directly!
We are a fast-growing tech company that provides a SaaS-based healthcare analytics platform for medical records analysis and targeted solutions for HEDIS® Hybrid, Medicare and Exchange Risk Adjustment and comprehensive, year-round clinical data analysis efforts as well as RADV Audits. The platform provides flexible scalable workflows and automation for medical records-intensive project needs of health plans in the United States.
The Clinical Coding team member will perform job duties for Risk Adjustment Coding related initiatives with us. The Clinical Coding team member will report directly to the Manager of Clinical Operations. The position ensures has that will deliver the highest quality coding in the industry while adhering to strict project deadlines.
The Clinical Coding team member must have excellent time management, communication and organizational skills.
Performing diagnostic coding within the data entry application.
- Maintaining a 95% accuracy rate or higher.
- Participating in weekly client status calls to discuss progress and issues.
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing priorities in managing a wide range of projects.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills with the ability to explain and write complex information.
- Proficiency in using the following software applications: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, web-based/SaaS tools, and MS Outlook (email, calendar, etc.)
Required Experience / Education:
- RN/LPN degree preferred.
- Coding certification required.
- Minimum of 2 years HEDIS abstraction experience.
- Minimum of 2 years Risk Adjustment coding experience.
- Experience in developing and updating training materials and implanting training programs.
- Experience in preparing for and participating in HEDIS Medical Record Review Validation audits.
- Customer service experience a plus.
Pay : $45,000.00 per year
To Become A Member: Please visit mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Medical Coding WAH Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member to get connected with this client. Please email us your resume after you register with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent id code MJOLCAROL3250 on your registration submission.
Please feel free to consult with us if you have further job related questions about our company at 1*405*418*6160.