Blog Content Writer Denver, CO
Mommy Jobs Online is seeking a professional Blog Content Writer to work remotely from home.
Anything that is exciting and comes to your brilliant mind we would like to hear from you!
The position is a perfect work-at-home job opportunity for someone who just recently graduated from school. One who has completed an internship would enjoy this position — alternatively, a writer who has a blog site and needs an excellent reference for future business prospects.
Mommy Jobs Online (mommyjobsonline.com) is an exceptional job search tool to help people find pre-screened legitimate jobs to work-at-home on a part or full-time basis. The suitable candidate we are seeking will need to be able to blog about how hard it is to find good jobs virtually. We look at job history and qualifications, as well.
- Must be detail-oriented and open to suggestion. You must be willing to learn and take ideas easily.
- Internet connection
- MS Office program
- Ability to do general research and comparisons
- Qualifying grammar, spelling, punctuation. English language writing preferred
- You must pass our contractor background authorization check
- You must be available 20 - 30 + hours per week minimum
- Must be able to write 5 + hot topic blog articles per week
Compensation: $15.00 per hour / Quality Recommendations and References
We offer an unpaid internship for school credits, or the job may be considered a voluntary position to receive good working references for future upcoming jobs. We will give you exposure to our viewers as a listed author on our website and partner sites. Our viewers will learn all about your writing techniques and will know how to follow you for future writing blogs.
If you enjoy writing and are creative about topics, we are looking for you to write blog and content material for all of the virtual worlds to see:
- The perfect candidate must be able to write on a variety of routine jobs vs. lifestyle issues, employment golden opportunities. Our hot topic is virtual job opportunities and how they are the wave of the future.
- Feel confident in brainstorming for ideas with MJOL. Alternatively, your circle of influence could be necessary.
- Are you an exceptional writer?
- We need someone who enjoys writing about fun lifestyle topics and the right balance in everyday lives
- Be ready to discuss why people decide to telecommute from home vs. working in a conventional arena.
Submit your resume and a blog sample writing to www.mommyjobsonline.com.
The content must have at least 800 words or more and include pictures.
To Get Started!
Please send your initial article and resume to:
Attn: Mommy Jobs Online Blog Content Writing Article / Agent ID - MJOLROXANNAG - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send attachment or email body text. Please be sure to cover all the details that we listed in this job ad that is required.
We will contact you back within 72 hrs after your article sample has been reviewed and approved by our Editorial Department to continue writing for us.
HR will approve of you or deny you. If approved, you will need to be able to complete our remote contractor hiring the pre-screening process, and background checks registration application.
To Become An Agent:
For immediate consideration, please visit mommyjobsonline.com and click on Internal Jobs and Blog Content Writer to complete our contractor job application. Please reference agent id MJOLROXANNAG on your request.
Please call our HR Manager, Kim at 405-418-6160.
Indulge Kim and let her know that you are very interested in the remote job position and be sure to complete your online contractor registration application.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.