Remote Flexible Jobs (https://remoteflexiblejobs.com) is now seeking for a full-time and part-time Bilingual French Representative that specializes in Sales and Reservations to take back-to-back incoming calls from customers utilizing both the toll-free phone number and customer calling across the U.S. and Canada. This is a U.S. based position.
Bilingual French Representatives assist customers in both English and French who have an existing reservation or current business with us. This includes answering general questions about pricing, products and services, making changes to existing reservations. Assist customers with new business as needed, including cross-selling.
Train and work from home– Flexible schedules!
Contact center career path available including work from home!
Part-Time benefits include: Medical Reimbursement Indemnity Plan, Rx Savings Plus Discount Plan Program, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, and a Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan.
Great opportunity for students, teachers, or even as a second job!
Anytime from 4 am to 5 pm Monday through Sunday (CST time).
We need you to work at least one weekend day. If you want to work both, that’s great!
Working holidays is required. We are open and customers need our help.
PAY RATE: $16.45-$22.45 per hour
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
Apply and register today at https://remoteflexiblejobs.com/join-now and select the Remote Customer Service Job Network.
Please reference user code RFJTanyaPhilip. Please contact our office staff at 1 (405) 633-0079 if you have any further questions.
THE FOLLOWING IS REQUIRED TO WORK FROM HOME:
• You must have a quiet, private work area.
• Dependent and child-care arrangements must be made as if you were working onsite.
• All work duties including education must be performed at your home address.
THE FOLLOWING TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET:
• Have a wireless, USB headset with a microphone.
• Must have high-speed Internet (2MB or less; 5 MB or greater) and ping below 70.
• 5MB up 10MB down is preferred for a better experience.
• Must have a PC or laptop with the following:
• 10 OS and Mac OS
• 8GB of RAM or greater (Windows or Mac)
• Windows OS: CPU score of 2500 or greater.
• Mac OS: A core i5 processor or greater.
• Must install and use the required Company software including their provided anti-virus software.
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT PERMITTED WHEN WORKING FROM HOME DUE TO COMPATIBILITY, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY OR OTHER CONCERNS:
• A wireless or non-USB headset.
• PC/laptop or Internet that does not meet the minimum requirements.
• Mobile hot-spot, tethering, satellite ISP or similar.
• Compute stick, tablet or similar device.
• Windows XP or Vista operating system.
• Rental, rent-to-own or public computer/laptop.
• Working in a public place or using a public Internet connection.
• Unsecured WiFi or one that does not meet with the other WiFi requirements.
• Running any non-work related programs on your computer while working.
• Having any other anti-virus installed/in use on your computer while working other than the Company provided anti-virus software (this is a payment card industry requirement).
• Basic keyboarding and computer skills.
• Excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
• Clear speaking voice.
• General knowledge of U.S. geography.
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE…
• a dependable team player with a positive attitude.
• comfortable with online learning and remote supervision.
• comfortable navigating multiple computer programs at one time.
ALSO IF YOU….
• enjoy a fast-paced training and work environment.
• enjoy speaking with and helping customers.