Mommy Jobs Online (https://mommyjobsonline.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of an Aesthetic Sales Consultant to work remotely in the U.S. only. Must be a U.S. citizen.
The Aesthetic Sales Consultant position is vital to driving sales results by promoting and selling our services. We are looking for top sales performers with a proven track record of consultative sales success.
The preferred candidate is confident with a high level of integrity coupled with a customer-eccentric attitude. In this role the Sales Consultant is responsible for consultations and generating enthusiasm for all of our services (Laser Hair Removal, Botox Fillers, CoolSculpting, CoolTone®, Broadband Light Therapy and Ultherapy®).
From comprehensive health benefits to company-sponsored world class training, we take care of our employees. If you’re all about hard work, passion, and loving what you do (like us), then you might just be the perfect fit for our ever-growing team.
This role will require a highly motivated individual with strong negotiation and closing skills with the ability to overcome objections in a consultative environment. Essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
PAYMENT: $15.00-$25.00 per hour
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
Apply at https://mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote customer service job positions.
Please reference agent ID code MJOLTanyaPhilip when you register online.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1 (405) 418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat:
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
• Candidate must have excellent consultative sales and negotiation skills (3+ years B2C consultative selling experience is required).
• Proven success in a full commission and/or quota driven environment.
• Strong communication, high attention to detail and rapport building skills.
• Self-motivation, drive, initiative and outgoing and confident sales approach.
• Experience using a contact tracking system, https://salesforce.com is preferred.
• High school diploma is required.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is preferred.
• Successful sales experience may be substituted for academic credentials.
• Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment and utilize strong decision making, analytical and follow-up skills.
• Proficient with personal computers and contemporary software applications (MS Office Suite, https://salesforce.com, etc.).