Director of Internal Systems – https://www.cypresshcm.com/
Cypress is partnering with a rapidly-growing, very established, and innovative SaaS company that is expanding their leadership team and looking for an experienced and strategic internal systems director. This role will be a mixture of hands-on administration/analysis and strategic project and team management.
Our client’s products impact the lives of millions of people across the globe and can be accessed on multiple devices and platforms. These products are SaaS based and are leveraged by more than half of the Fortune 100 and government organizations as well.
This is a full-time position with great benefits that is 100% remote. Candidates must currently reside in Atlanta, GA.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, and improving mission critical internal business systems that are leveraged primarily by the company’s sales team – Salesforce, NetSuite, ServiceNow
- Managing a distributed/remote team of administrators and analysts, all located in the U.S.
- Identifying opportunities for improving business processes, using technology to eliminate problems that affect productivity, output, and distribution
- Designing business systems to parallel overall business strategies
- Leading efforts to document functional/technical requirements, mapping process flows
- Functioning as a liaison for integration of internal processes with business stakeholders and other third-party vendors
- Strong leadership, analytical, collaboration, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal team members across various departments
- Highly strategic and proactive, able to lead/drive projects through to completion
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise internal business systems and operations
- Experience as both an analyst and hands-on administrator of internal systems
- Experience supporting enterprise sales teams, deep knowledge of sales operations/processes
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce CRM, ServiceNow, and NetSuite
- Experience working for a mid-sized or large SaaS company is preferred, but not required